Recipes for Busy Lawyers
Editor’s Note—Send us the most delicious and nutritious recipes that you love to feed yourself or your family and we will share them!
Submitted by Reg Levy
Here’s my favorite holiday recipe, for a holiday drink called Glühwein (glow wine, because it makes you warm from the inside out):
- 2 750mL bottles of Charles Shaw (or other cheap) Cabernet Sauvignon
- ¼–½c white sugar (to taste)
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 5 cloves
- half a lemon, sliced
- Pour 1 cup of wine into a large pot; add sugar, spices, and lemon; boil & stir until fragrant.
- Remove from heat and add the rest of the wine. Heat until warmed through.
- Serve in small mugs to warm you on a winter’s night.
Reg Levy is Vice President of Compliance and Policy for Minds + Machines and is WLALA's Board of Governors Chair of the Website Committee.