Recipes for Busy Lawyers
Editor’s Note—This is a new series for our newsletter, send us the most delicious and nutritious recipes that you love to feed yourself or your family and we will share them!
Honey and Mustard Glazed Salmon
Submitted by Hon. Sandra Klein
olive-oil cooking spray
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons fresh dill (chopped)
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 400º
- Line a cookie sheet with tinfoil; coat with cooking spray
- Arrange salmon fillets on cookie sheet; sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper
- Combine mustard, honey, dill and juice in a small bowl
- Spread honey & mustard mixture evenly over fillets
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes. (The cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the fillets and the desired degree of doneness.)
HINT: The honey & mustard mixture is so tasty you might consider doubling the recipe to have extra for drizzling over the fillets.
Hon. Sandra Klein is WLALA's Judicial/State Court Liaison. She is a judge on the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California.