Recipes for Busy Lawyers
Editor’s Note—Send us the most delicious and nutritious recipes that you love to feed yourself or your family and we will share them!
Healthy Mediterranean 7 Layer Dip
Submitted by Purvi Patel
** Recipe is originally from www.cookincanuk.com and is slightly modified from its original version.
- 8 oz. hummus
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1.2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 2 roasted red peppers (4 halves), diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 bunch chopped scallions or diced red onions
- Kalamata olives, chopped (optional), for garnish
- In an 8 by 8 square serving dish, spread the hummus evenly on the bottom, Layer the tomatoes and cucumber on top.
- Dollop the yogurt over the vegetables, then gently spread with a rubber spatula. Sprinkle the yogurt with salt and paprika.
- On top of the yogurt, layer the artichoke heart, roasted red peppers, and feta cheese. Sprinkle the parsley over top and garnish with olives.
- Serve with fresh vegetables, pita chips, or crackers.
Purvi Patel is a WLALA member and is an attorney at Morrison & Foerster LLP.